Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rimmel & L'Oreal Makeup - $0.12 Cents!!!

I have been waiting for an awesome deal on cosmetics; and I found one over the weekend. I went to my local CVS and saw that a ton of Rimmel and L'Oreal Cosmetics where marked down 50%-75% off. I snagged 3 mascaras, 1 lipstick, 1 eyebrow pencil, 1 foundation and 1 eyeshadow and my total was $2.96!

Here's how I worked it. I had a ton of L'Oreal and Rimmel London makeup coupons. The Rimmel were the best, $1.00 off any item. I had a $2.00 of L'Oreal foundation coupon as well I used. So with the discount, most items where $1.24 to $1.24. Add $1.00 off manufacturer coupon, and that's paying $.12 cents for awesome name brand makeup.

The deal will last only as long as the makeup lasts. So check out the CVS's in your area to load up on your favorite cosmetics!